E.P.T.C Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon 5th Gen Coming to Japan in Fall

+6
Chu M'on Dude
Scorpio13
DARKRAICLONE
Empoleon_Ruler
Z-man
DoubleE
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pokemon 5th Gen Coming to Japan in Fall Empty Pokemon 5th Gen Coming to Japan in Fall

Post by DoubleE Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:43 am

Nintendo Announces Pokemon Black/White for Nintendo DS

Nintendo has officially announced the names for the new main-entry Nintendo DS Pokemon titles which were revealed earlier this year. This news comes before the true reveal of the games in this week's issue of CoroCoro and the weekend airing of Pokemon Sunday in Japan.

Not much has been revealed about the titles except for the fact that they would be on the current Nintendo DS, which is a change since every new generation of main-entry Pokemon titles have come on a new Nintendo handheld.

According to the website, the two games are called Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. The website is set to reveal more information on April 15, but CoroCoro and Pokemon Sunday, which are both released later this week, should reveal more information before the website.

New info! Gameplay shown! The 3D is WAY better, Pokemon center has a shop so no more pokemart, Female player revealed, white hat with pink end, brown ponytail, pink dress (kinda like dawns). New region looks awesome, new battle look is awesome. Sprites for Zorua and Zoroark. Back sprites ahve changed so the whole pokemon is shown not just partial.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Clearer picture of the last corocoro scans show more info. Also the legendary dogs from the 13 Phantom Champion Z event unlock something in Black & White. The clearer scans show that there are cars and trucks in the region. Meaning that the region is most likely based on Japan. I will try to get the clearer scans.

Last edited by DoubleE on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:12 am; edited 3 times in total

DoubleE
Level 15

Mood : Water Pokemon!
Number of posts : 332
Male Reputation : 10

Back to top Go down

Pokemon 5th Gen Coming to Japan in Fall Empty Re: Pokemon 5th Gen Coming to Japan in Fall

Post by Z-man Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:07 pm

O_O whoa, ill make this an announcement, but i will give the credit to you since you got the info thumbs up
Z-man
Z-man
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader

Mood : frustrated -_-
Number of posts : 5919
Male Reputation : 159

Back to top Go down

Pokemon 5th Gen Coming to Japan in Fall Empty Re: Pokemon 5th Gen Coming to Japan in Fall

Post by Empoleon_Ruler Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:32 pm

thats awesome!! good fine DE!! thumbs up
Empoleon_Ruler
Empoleon_Ruler
Level 12

Mood : pretty mellow
Number of posts : 237
Male Reputation : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:38 pm

hmm which one would you get? Toungue
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Ruler Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:48 pm

hmmm, depends on the legie in it! that is always the deciding factor for me Toungue
Empoleon_Ruler
Empoleon_Ruler
Level 12

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleE Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:55 pm

It depends on the main legend. But I heard that for Pokemon Black it is a Dark type and Pokemon White is a normal type. If it is that then I will get black. Inlesss the normal legend is better.

DoubleE
Level 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Ruler Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:56 pm

same
Empoleon_Ruler
Empoleon_Ruler
Level 12

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleE Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:46 pm

I will keep this updated when I find more info form my Japanese friends lol

DoubleE
Level 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:04 pm

haha cool thanx Very Happy
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKRAICLONE Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:45 pm

I Already Heard About It From Bio On Deviant Art And They'd Better Have A Dragon Eeveelution I Mean They Don't Have A Reason Not Too
DARKRAICLONE
DARKRAICLONE
Level 15

Mood : Pretty Good
Number of posts : 339
Male Reputation : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpio13 Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:04 pm

or a bug one for my dark/bug team Smile
Scorpio13
Scorpio13
Level 7

Mood : bored
Number of posts : 89
Male Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu M'on Dude Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:58 pm

A normal type legend is rare, but if it's as good as Arceus was, i might get white. Also, they need a Steel Eeveelution. Steelion... or a Bug type: Antlion.

And they need to continue evolutions for some pokes. Like Scizor (Awesome Bug type).

So many things I want included, so little time...
Chu M'on Dude
Chu M'on Dude
Level 5

Mood : Uhhhh...
Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:15 am

titaneon, obsideon, and bansheeon perhaps Very Happy
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleE Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:52 am

New info! Gameplay shown! The 3D is WAY better, Pokemon center has a shop so no more pokemart, Female player revealed, white hat with pink end, brown ponytail, pink dress (kinda like dawns). New region looks awesome, new battle look is awesome. Sprites for Zorua and Zoroark. Back sprites ahve changed so the whole pokemon is shown not just partial. I will get images as soon as possinle.

DoubleE
Level 15

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleE Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:24 am

Got vid with pics in them not mine. The ones my friend sent me are much more clear but I cant seem to put them here. Well at least you get a idea by looking at the vid.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

DoubleE
Level 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Pieguy88 Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:15 am

or not >_>
Pieguy88
Pieguy88
Hokage's Assistant
Hokage's Assistant

Mood : dead
Number of posts : 2635
Male Reputation : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterSpartan Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:27 am

wow almost done with the new region all ready? well cant wait to see what legends its gonna have.

MasterSpartan
Level 2

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleE Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:32 am

Ya, right now I thinking I might get White but got to wait.

DoubleE
Level 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:39 am

idk if i like the new battle scenes....
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleE Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:50 am

ya, they look wierd to me

DoubleE
Level 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Ruler Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:58 am

i think they should make a new legie that actually evolves, because i have noticed that there isnt a single legie that evolves on any game Toungue
Empoleon_Ruler
Empoleon_Ruler
Level 12

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleE Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:13 pm

Pokemon Sunday is tonight and I wil (or my friends) will have the first coverage on it and send it to me!.

DoubleE
Level 15

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleE Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Pokemon Sunday didnt release any new stuff :/

DoubleE
Level 15

Back to top Go down

Post by D.S. Delano Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:08 pm

When will take start realeasing info on the new pokemon :/ i wanna know what my 5th gen starter could be and also plan out who would be nice to use from the new gen.

COME ON ALREADY RELEASE POKEMON DATA YOU -insert RAGE word here-!!! <-- yes i had to do that because it was fun Toungue

Last edited by D.S. Delano on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

D.S. Delano
Level 7

Number of posts : 90
Male Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pieguy88 Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Theres no cussing rule...
Pieguy88
Pieguy88
Hokage's Assistant
Hokage's Assistant

Mood : dead
Number of posts : 2635
Male Reputation : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next