E.P.T.C Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which trait is important for being a good player? (any game)

+2
stardust
Z-man
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

well?

Which trait is important for being a good player? (any game) Vote_lcap0%Which trait is important for being a good player? (any game) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which trait is important for being a good player? (any game) Vote_lcap43%Which trait is important for being a good player? (any game) Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Which trait is important for being a good player? (any game) Vote_lcap0%Which trait is important for being a good player? (any game) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which trait is important for being a good player? (any game) Vote_lcap29%Which trait is important for being a good player? (any game) Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Which trait is important for being a good player? (any game) Vote_lcap28%Which trait is important for being a good player? (any game) Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Which trait is important for being a good player? (any game) Empty Which trait is important for being a good player? (any game)

Post by Z-man Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:37 pm

this could be for anything, pkmn, sports, etc. and i purposly left out "all of the above" cuz i knew almost every1 would pick that Toungue
its a lil more difficult to decide this way, but my vote goes to good sportsmanship

Last edited by Z-man on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Z-man
Z-man
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader

Mood : frustrated -_-
Number of posts : 5919
Male Reputation : 159

Back to top Go down

Which trait is important for being a good player? (any game) Empty Re: Which trait is important for being a good player? (any game)

Post by stardust Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:40 pm

the desire to become better or good sportsmanship. ill pick between those late.
stardust
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Which trait is important for being a good player? (any game) Empty Re: Which trait is important for being a good player? (any game)

Post by Z-man Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:42 pm

yea i had a hard time deciding between those 2...
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by CTrainer Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:28 am

Well define on what u mean by good. Because its between those two but with the differing meanings of good then you can solve that problem
CTrainer
CTrainer
Level 35

Mood : Super Lorie-ish! / CTerrific!!
Number of posts : 1736
Male Reputation : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:19 am

umm.... good as in ideal, or... great
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku12 Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:16 am

im stuck between knowledge and desire to become better.
but i dunno, i have bad sportmanship, so that's probably why i suck =P
Otaku12
Otaku12
Level 46

Mood : WOoOT
Number of posts : 3219
Female Reputation : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku12 Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:27 am

but i would have to say strategy, which isn't up there
Otaku12
Otaku12
Level 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:54 am

hmm, strategy sorta goes under knowledge, but ill put it up
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku12 Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:45 pm

well, you could have the same stradegy for every game, like waiting for the right moment, charge for an attack, or as simple as this, kill the opponent with your strongest Toungue
Otaku12
Otaku12
Level 46

Back to top Go down

Post by CTrainer Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Z-man wrote:umm.... good as in ideal, or... great
no that doesnt really make sense to this situation with calling it an ideal its more about the objective view of what one thinks about to become a good player or do u mean what it is a good characteristic for a player to have in a modest point of view, or a polite, or arrogent. It pretty much depends on your specific view point on what it the term "good player" means Toungue
CTrainer
CTrainer
Level 35

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKRAICLONE Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Good Sportsmanship Of Course That's The Best Part If You Have Good Sportsmanship You'll Get Better And Better If You Don't You'll Get Worse And Worse I Mean Checkout Sickness
DARKRAICLONE
DARKRAICLONE
Level 15

Mood : Pretty Good
Number of posts : 339
Male Reputation : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:03 pm

lol! u guys r making this waaay more complicated then it needs to be haha
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:04 pm

DARKRAICLONE wrote:Good Sportsmanship Of Course That's The Best Part If You Have Good Sportsmanship You'll Get Better And Better If You Don't You'll Get Worse And Worse I Mean Checkout Sickness
i agree thumbs up well put
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by CTrainer Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Z-man wrote:lol! u guys r making this waaay more complicated then it needs to be haha
hahah yea i went with stat though thumbs up but this is only for some games because pure skill can out beat out a good strat...but not often
CTrainer
CTrainer
Level 35

Back to top Go down

Post by CTrainer Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:05 pm

DARKRAICLONE wrote:Good Sportsmanship Of Course That's The Best Part If You Have Good Sportsmanship You'll Get Better And Better If You Don't You'll Get Worse And Worse I Mean Checkout Sickness
sickness?
CTrainer
CTrainer
Level 35

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKRAICLONE Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:12 pm

CTrainer wrote:
sickness?
He Was The Former Champion Of Team Heartless I Beat Him But Then He Started Acting Like A Baby Afterwards Wanting His Seat Back I Rebattled Him And Won Then He Started Saying That My Pokes Had Hacked Stats And That I Cheated And That Only Weaklings Would Use Pokes From Gabe I Only Used 1 Then He Beat Me And I Rebattled Him And Won Then Mike Beat Me Then I Beat Him Then Afterwards Sickness Started Sucking In Battles The Lesson Is Never Let The Title Of Champion Go To Your Head Cool
DARKRAICLONE
DARKRAICLONE
Level 15

Mood : Pretty Good
Number of posts : 339
Male Reputation : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by CTrainer Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:58 pm

DARKRAICLONE wrote:
CTrainer wrote:
sickness?
He Was The Former Champion Of Team Heartless I Beat Him But Then He Started Acting Like A Baby Afterwards Wanting His Seat Back I Rebattled Him And Won Then He Started Saying That My Pokes Had Hacked Stats And That I Cheated And That Only Weaklings Would Use Pokes From Gabe I Only Used 1 Then He Beat Me And I Rebattled Him And Won Then Mike Beat Me Then I Beat Him Then Afterwards Sickness Started Sucking In Battles The Lesson Is Never Let The Title Of Champion Go To Your Head Cool
woah man i asked who he was not his life story hahaha
CTrainer
CTrainer
Level 35

Back to top Go down

Post by stardust Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:23 pm

i decided Shocked
desire 2become better
stardust
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by D.S. Delano Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:17 am

good sportsmanship i would say

D.S. Delano
Level 7

Number of posts : 90
Male Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:30 am

yea without that it doesnt matter how good u are, no one will fight you if ur a jerk about winning/losing
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by D.S. Delano Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:39 am

my mindset who cares if i win or lose just along as it was a fun game

D.S. Delano
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:44 am

i agree, thats the best way to play.... anything
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by D.S. Delano Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:46 am

true but there are a lot of people that like to ruin my fun by saying a pokemon should be this way not that way or in YGO o you MUST have so and so card to be a good duel <-- all i have to saw I DON'T CARE XD i do things my way and it works get over yourself

D.S. Delano
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:52 am

hahah breaking the mold, not following the boring standards, thats what i try to do to
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by D.S. Delano Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:01 pm

heres what i have to say there are over 400 pokemon try something new and use those pokemon that maybe overlooked. i never used the same team on a pokemon i always use different pokemon every time i start a new game (excluding the starter pokemon i chose to start with). so i can experment with different pokemon and see what there strength and weakness are

D.S. Delano
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next