E.P.T.C Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nintendo makes claims of gen5 being created

+7
Icefox
CTrainer
blah
Pieguy88
AmyLeeXD
Otaku12
Z-man
11 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

your reaction:

nintendo makes claims of gen5 being created - Page 5 Vote_lcap40%nintendo makes claims of gen5 being created - Page 5 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
nintendo makes claims of gen5 being created - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%nintendo makes claims of gen5 being created - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
nintendo makes claims of gen5 being created - Page 5 Vote_lcap40%nintendo makes claims of gen5 being created - Page 5 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
nintendo makes claims of gen5 being created - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%nintendo makes claims of gen5 being created - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
nintendo makes claims of gen5 being created - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%nintendo makes claims of gen5 being created - Page 5 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
nintendo makes claims of gen5 being created - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%nintendo makes claims of gen5 being created - Page 5 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

nintendo makes claims of gen5 being created - Page 5 Empty nintendo makes claims of gen5 being created

Post by Z-man Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

u read that correctly. im sry i have no proof to show you. however, i have found this out from a reliable source. a generation 5 pkmn game will be released (according to nintendo) in japan within a year or 2. it will contain new pokes, new features, and more. dnt expect it in america / europe any time soon though. any new information regarding gen 5, i will post here

Last edited by Z man on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Z-man
Z-man
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader

Mood : frustrated -_-
Number of posts : 5919
Male Reputation : 159

Back to top Go down

nintendo makes claims of gen5 being created - Page 5 Empty Re: nintendo makes claims of gen5 being created

Post by Otaku12 Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:26 am

well, having the shiny color would be cool, but I prefer it to be a fire/flying type instead of fire/ghost with levitate

but if they were gonna make an evolution of rapidash, I think they would've done it sooner, like in the 2nd or 3rd generation and not 5th.
Otaku12
Otaku12
Level 46

Mood : WOoOT
Number of posts : 3219
Female Reputation : 147

Back to top Go down

nintendo makes claims of gen5 being created - Page 5 Empty Re: nintendo makes claims of gen5 being created

Post by Z-man Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:48 pm

maybe but u never know... magmar didnt get an evo til 4th
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku12 Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:52 pm

true. i hope they make an evo of rapidash. I've been waiting for one ever since gen3
Otaku12
Otaku12
Level 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:12 pm

hmm... now that i look at that 5th gen pick more closely... it looks like a werewolf...
mark these words!
I predict its a werewolf mightyena evolution.
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu M'on Dude Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Let it be known to nintendo.

Make a legendary that evolves.

And I want a Skarmory evo!!!!!
Chu M'on Dude
Chu M'on Dude
Level 5

Mood : Uhhhh...
Number of posts : 68
Male Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku12 Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:22 pm

they should make an evo of lucario, mightyena, zangoose, skarmory, spinda, absol, rapidash,rampardos, bastodion, and wouldn't it be cool if they made a gigantic evo of gyarados? Twisted Evil
Otaku12
Otaku12
Level 46

Back to top Go down

Post by CTrainer Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Otaku12 wrote:they should make an evo of lucario, mightyena, zangoose, skarmory, spinda, absol, rapidash,rampardos, bastodion, and wouldn't it be cool if they made a gigantic evo of gyarados? Twisted Evil
eh thats kinda greedy Toungue and there def wont be one of ramp, bast, absol, gdos cause ramp and bast are fossil pokes and can only have two evolutions and absol i think is evolved as is and the rest eh idc ecexpt maybe spinda who would be less of a fail bear
CTrainer
CTrainer
Level 35

Mood : Super Lorie-ish! / CTerrific!!
Number of posts : 1736
Male Reputation : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:27 pm

rock yea and sableye, dunsparce, kecleon, farfecht'd, chatot, jynx, pinsir, mr. mime, torkoal, altaria, quilfish, magcargo, lanturn, fearow, lumineon, chimecho, sudowoodo, mawile, arbok
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by CTrainer Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:30 pm

Z-man wrote:rock yea and sableye, dunsparce, kecleon, farfecht'd, chatot, jynx, pinsir, mr. mime, torkoal, altaria, quilfish, magcargo, lanturn, fearow, lumineon, chimecho, sudowoodo, mawile, arbok
why do u want evolutions why not just new pokemon instead?
CTrainer
CTrainer
Level 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:33 pm

CTrainer wrote:
Z-man wrote:rock yea and sableye, dunsparce, kecleon, farfecht'd, chatot, jynx, pinsir, mr. mime, torkoal, altaria, quilfish, magcargo, lanturn, fearow, lumineon, chimecho, sudowoodo, mawile, arbok
why do u want evolutions why not just new pokemon instead?
well yea new 1s too, but evos also cuz not many ppl use those pokes, it would make them more popular in battle
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku12 Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:28 pm

CTrainer wrote:
Otaku12 wrote:they should make an evo of lucario, mightyena, zangoose, skarmory, spinda, absol, rapidash,rampardos, bastodion, and wouldn't it be cool if they made a gigantic evo of gyarados? Twisted Evil
eh thats kinda greedy Toungue and there def wont be one of ramp, bast, absol, gdos cause ramp and bast are fossil pokes and can only have two evolutions and absol i think is evolved as is and the rest eh idc ecexpt maybe spinda who would be less of a fail bear
fine -_- well I do want 3 things to come outta the 5th generation

Evolution of Rapidash
Pre-Evolution of Absol Very Happy
New Pokes
Otaku12
Otaku12
Level 46

Back to top Go down

Post by CTrainer Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Otaku12 wrote:
CTrainer wrote:
fine -_- well I do want 3 things to come outta the 5th generation

Evolution of Rapidash
Pre-Evolution of Absol Very Happy
New Pokes
thumbs up im gunna have to agree with u on that and the rapidash evolution could be like pegasprint (pegasus and sprint-keeping with the pattern)
CTrainer
CTrainer
Level 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Combo Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:25 pm

Does anyone know what pokemon movie has a Z in the title?
Combo
Combo
Level 37

Mood : .....
Number of posts : 1978
Male Reputation : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:14 am

hmm... im pretty sure its in the announcements
i think they stole that name from me! Toungue
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku12 Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:37 pm

well, good news is that you have your own poke zman Very Happy

hm...you need a nickname zman, like others on the site
Otaku12
Otaku12
Level 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:38 pm

uh... z? Toungue
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku12 Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:42 pm

mm....a different one Toungue
Otaku12
Otaku12
Level 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:47 pm

uhhh... i have no idea Very Happy
cant think of anything
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku12 Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:48 pm

ZeZe!!! haha
Otaku12
Otaku12
Level 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:52 pm

zz? thats just like z lol
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku12 Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:57 pm

nuh-uh it has another z
Otaku12
Otaku12
Level 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu M'on Dude Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Me have news.

about that sillouhette, I looked on IGN and found somthin...

Dark type "Evil Fox" teasers.

But uhhhhhh... how do you upload images on a post
Chu M'on Dude
Chu M'on Dude
Level 5

Mood : Uhhhh...
Number of posts : 68
Male Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:39 pm

hehe cool, its lookin good for my prediction then Very Happy
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by CTrainer Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Nope because it has a pre-evolution thats a UE so u were wrong Toungue
CTrainer
CTrainer
Level 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-man Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:52 pm

how do u know? Suspect
Z-man
Z-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next