E.P.T.C Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few questions about anime conventions?

2 posters

Go down

A few questions about anime conventions? Empty A few questions about anime conventions?

Post by RahimBhai Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:44 am

'm planning on going to the Animinitime 2010 convention in Nova Scotia in a few weeks. But I've never been to a convention before. >.<

What I was wondering is, I went to the web site and it says pre-registration is closed. Does that mean you can still register AT the convention? If you can tell me a little bit about that I'd appreciate it. Cause I live four hours away from Halifax and if I go and find out I can't be a part of the convention or something, well... I don't wanna waste my time right?

Also if someone could tell me a little about their experiences at anime conventions. Very Happy I've honestly never ever been to one before. I'm in Canada obviously and anime isn't that big of a thing where I'm at, so I was super excited to find a convention so close to home.

Well, not so close, but.... you get the idea.

Last edited by RahimBhai on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

RahimBhai
Level 1

Number of posts : 3
Male Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

A few questions about anime conventions? Empty Re: A few questions about anime conventions?

Post by Z-man Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:23 am

sry man ive never been to one either >_<
Z-man
Z-man
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader

Mood : frustrated -_-
Number of posts : 5919
Male Reputation : 159

Back to top Go down