HM AP

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HM AP

Post by AmyLeeXD on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Harvest Moon Animal Parade is 5x better than i expected.

Just saying. (:

Has anyone else played this or its ancestors?
avatar
AmyLeeXD
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader

Mood : Sick.
Number of posts : 2122
Female Reputation : 74

Back to top Go down


Re: HM AP

Post by Pieguy88 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Otaku12 wrote:well in the game i think you gotta buy a duck

ah well. i bought an oyster egg instead Very Happy

bought an oyster egg using an oyster card thumbs up
avatar
Pieguy88
Hokage's Assistant
Hokage's Assistant

Mood : dead
Number of posts : 2635
Male Reputation : 86

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by Otaku12 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:08 pm

uh...lol?
avatar
Otaku12
Level 46

Mood : WOoOT
Number of posts : 3219
Female Reputation : 147

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by Z-man on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Otaku12 wrote:xD im so dumb. I meant "ostrich egg" lol!
lol oh that makes more sense hahah
avatar
Z-man
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader

Mood : frustrated -_-
Number of posts : 5919
Male Reputation : 159

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by AmyLeeXD on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Otaku12 wrote:Haha, I'm gonna marry Toby Very Happy

okay...i have the yellow bell, power of earth. I climbed all the way up the mountaintop to find that giant round stone, but I dunno where to go from there tongue 2 so i just left, so ill do that later

My big problem right now is the blue water bell. It says I need a duck egg, (i forgot where to get a duck sweat ) and i need a black thing...where do i get the black thingy and how do i do all this?

Lol your kids will have light blue hair. It takes the eye color of the dad, and the hair color, but lightens it one shade. So almost gray.

The yellow bell doesnt go on the mountain. If i remember right, the yellow bell goes in a path off the ranch/farm. Its in the Flute Fields area.
Theres another bell in the Windmill, another in the Church, another in the water cave, and another in the lower part of garmon mines.
A duckling can be bought at the ranch, and it takes 7 days to mature. The 'black thing' is a Black Pearl, and it can be found on B24 (or 25) of the water cave.
avatar
AmyLeeXD
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader

Mood : Sick.
Number of posts : 2122
Female Reputation : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by AmyLeeXD on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:41 pm

Otaku12 wrote:xD im so dumb. I meant "ostrich egg" lol!

You cant possibly have done that. Ostriches aren't available until your barn is level 3 or 4. I really doubt you got enough lumber, stone, and money to upgrade your barn so much already..
besides, the ranch has to be on level 3 or 4 also, and that takes awhile.. i didnt get a foal until midsummer of the first year and thats just level 2
avatar
AmyLeeXD
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader

Mood : Sick.
Number of posts : 2122
Female Reputation : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by Otaku12 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 pm

AmyLeeXD wrote:
Otaku12 wrote:Haha, I'm gonna marry Toby Very Happy

okay...i have the yellow bell, power of earth. I climbed all the way up the mountaintop to find that giant round stone, but I dunno where to go from there tongue 2 so i just left, so ill do that later

My big problem right now is the blue water bell. It says I need a duck egg, (i forgot where to get a duck sweat ) and i need a black thing...where do i get the black thingy and how do i do all this?

Lol your kids will have light blue hair. It takes the eye color of the dad, and the hair color, but lightens it one shade. So almost gray.

The yellow bell doesnt go on the mountain. If i remember right, the yellow bell goes in a path off the ranch/farm. Its in the Flute Fields area.
Theres another bell in the Windmill, another in the Church, another in the water cave, and another in the lower part of garmon mines.
A duckling can be bought at the ranch, and it takes 7 days to mature. The 'black thing' is a Black Pearl, and it can be found on B24 (or 25) of the water cave.
okay, i have the rusty yellow bell that i found off of the beach at flute fields, and i went to the harvest goddess, but where do I go from there with the yellow bell?
also, the watery cave is so dark i cant find the way down! so ill need help with that
i need to get to Toucan island in order to continue my "green bell" quest, but i can't right now

That's basically where i am now
avatar
Otaku12
Level 46

Mood : WOoOT
Number of posts : 3219
Female Reputation : 147

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by AmyLeeXD on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Otaku12 wrote:
AmyLeeXD wrote:
Otaku12 wrote:Haha, I'm gonna marry Toby Very Happy

okay...i have the yellow bell, power of earth. I climbed all the way up the mountaintop to find that giant round stone, but I dunno where to go from there tongue 2 so i just left, so ill do that later

My big problem right now is the blue water bell. It says I need a duck egg, (i forgot where to get a duck sweat ) and i need a black thing...where do i get the black thingy and how do i do all this?

Lol your kids will have light blue hair. It takes the eye color of the dad, and the hair color, but lightens it one shade. So almost gray.

The yellow bell doesnt go on the mountain. If i remember right, the yellow bell goes in a path off the ranch/farm. Its in the Flute Fields area.
Theres another bell in the Windmill, another in the Church, another in the water cave, and another in the lower part of garmon mines.
A duckling can be bought at the ranch, and it takes 7 days to mature. The 'black thing' is a Black Pearl, and it can be found on B24 (or 25) of the water cave.
okay, i have the rusty yellow bell that i found off of the beach at flute fields, and i went to the harvest goddess, but where do I go from there with the yellow bell?
also, the watery cave is so dark i cant find the way down! so ill need help with that
i need to get to Toucan island in order to continue my "green bell" quest, but i can't right now

That's basically where i am now

If you went in the watery cave you saw the Blue Bell, right? There is nothing you can do about the darkness of the cave. Just be careful. You'll make it, and its much harder to reach the Harvest King on F41 of the Garmon Upper Mine Sad

Once you ring the blue bell, the lighthouse will work again and ships will sail. Once that happens you'll meet selena and her parents, gill will come back, and you can reverse the spell on the witch

im having issues remembering anything about the yellow bell. did you try talking to Cain? or the husband who lives on the farm?
avatar
AmyLeeXD
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader

Mood : Sick.
Number of posts : 2122
Female Reputation : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by Icefox on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:23 pm

o.o i dont get this game at all
avatar
Icefox
Hokage's Assistant
Hokage's Assistant

Mood : AHGRAFGDGFHDGSHJSDGDKU fine
Number of posts : 3238
Male Reputation : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by Otaku12 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:27 pm

AmyLeeXD wrote:

If you went in the watery cave you saw the Blue Bell, right? There is nothing you can do about the darkness of the cave. Just be careful. You'll make it, and its much harder to reach the Harvest King on F41 of the Garmon Upper Mine Sad

Once you ring the blue bell, the lighthouse will work again and ships will sail. Once that happens you'll meet selena and her parents, gill will come back, and you can reverse the spell on the witch

im having issues remembering anything about the yellow bell. did you try talking to Cain? or the husband who lives on the farm?

okay, that helps a lot Smile thx

but wat about the harvest king? F41? I've gone to F45 to the mountain top Toungue notin happened tho -_-
avatar
Otaku12
Level 46

Mood : WOoOT
Number of posts : 3219
Female Reputation : 147

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by AmyLeeXD on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Otaku12 wrote:
AmyLeeXD wrote:

If you went in the watery cave you saw the Blue Bell, right? There is nothing you can do about the darkness of the cave. Just be careful. You'll make it, and its much harder to reach the Harvest King on F41 of the Garmon Upper Mine Sad

Once you ring the blue bell, the lighthouse will work again and ships will sail. Once that happens you'll meet selena and her parents, gill will come back, and you can reverse the spell on the witch

im having issues remembering anything about the yellow bell. did you try talking to Cain? or the husband who lives on the farm?

okay, that helps a lot Smile thx

but wat about the harvest king? F41? I've gone to F45 to the mountain top Toungue notin happened tho -_-

oh its 45 sorry
and you wont see him until you ring all five bells, but that is his throne.
avatar
AmyLeeXD
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader

Mood : Sick.
Number of posts : 2122
Female Reputation : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by Otaku12 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:52 pm

ohh ok Toungue
avatar
Otaku12
Level 46

Mood : WOoOT
Number of posts : 3219
Female Reputation : 147

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by AmyLeeXD on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:27 pm

He's very regal looking. Almost intimidating.
avatar
AmyLeeXD
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader

Mood : Sick.
Number of posts : 2122
Female Reputation : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by Otaku12 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:08 am

yup ive seen him. This game really looks more "anime" Toungue
avatar
Otaku12
Level 46

Mood : WOoOT
Number of posts : 3219
Female Reputation : 147

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by AmyLeeXD on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:42 am

It looks amazing lol. Oh, also, I dont remember if its summer or fall but when you can grow carrots, grow one and keep it.

In the winter, on the first snowy night, a snowman will be near your house in the afternoon and if you give him a carrot he'll start appearing every day and you can get a free item from him
avatar
AmyLeeXD
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader

Mood : Sick.
Number of posts : 2122
Female Reputation : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by AmyLeeXD on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:43 am

ps. he'll melt away in spring but reappear the following winter
avatar
AmyLeeXD
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader

Mood : Sick.
Number of posts : 2122
Female Reputation : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by Otaku12 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:04 am

lol cool.I was about to get some crop seeds, thx for telling me what to get thumbs up

Okay I gotta black Pearl, a duckling named Twinkle, and Three hearts with Toby. It's all good Super Happy
avatar
Otaku12
Level 46

Mood : WOoOT
Number of posts : 3219
Female Reputation : 147

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by AmyLeeXD on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:09 pm

Otaku12 wrote:lol cool.I was about to get some crop seeds, thx for telling me what to get thumbs up

Okay I gotta black Pearl, a duckling named Twinkle, and Three hearts with Toby. It's all good Super Happy

yay! haha
2 hearts: present
4 hearts: present
5 hearts: date
7 hearts: confession
8/9 hearts: marriage!
14 hearts: kid number one!
20 hearts: power berry!

Lol cute name. Also, unless you develop an emotional attachment to that duck, you should sell it after you get the egg you need. I did the math, and chicken eggs are worth more in the long run.
avatar
AmyLeeXD
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader

Mood : Sick.
Number of posts : 2122
Female Reputation : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by Otaku12 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:41 pm

AmyLeeXD wrote:
Otaku12 wrote:lol cool.I was about to get some crop seeds, thx for telling me what to get thumbs up

Okay I gotta black Pearl, a duckling named Twinkle, and Three hearts with Toby. It's all good Super Happy

yay! haha
2 hearts: present
4 hearts: present
5 hearts: date
7 hearts: confession
8/9 hearts: marriage!
14 hearts: kid number one!
20 hearts: power berry!

Lol cute name. Also, unless you develop an emotional attachment to that duck, you should sell it after you get the egg you need. I did the math, and chicken eggs are worth more in the long run.

Like im really gonna fall in love with a virtual duck o_o

oh and when i got my third heart and toby gave me eel rice Very Happy i didn't want it so i gave it back and it only made things better Super Happy
avatar
Otaku12
Level 46

Mood : WOoOT
Number of posts : 3219
Female Reputation : 147

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by Otaku12 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:42 pm

btw i WAS gonna name it Twinkie but put an "L" by accident sweat
avatar
Otaku12
Level 46

Mood : WOoOT
Number of posts : 3219
Female Reputation : 147

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by AmyLeeXD on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Otaku12 wrote:btw i WAS gonna name it Twinkie but put an "L" by accident sweat

hahah twinkle is better.. dont name animals after food
avatar
AmyLeeXD
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader

Mood : Sick.
Number of posts : 2122
Female Reputation : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by AmyLeeXD on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Otaku12 wrote:
AmyLeeXD wrote:
Otaku12 wrote:lol cool.I was about to get some crop seeds, thx for telling me what to get thumbs up

Okay I gotta black Pearl, a duckling named Twinkle, and Three hearts with Toby. It's all good Super Happy

yay! haha
2 hearts: present
4 hearts: present
5 hearts: date
7 hearts: confession
8/9 hearts: marriage!
14 hearts: kid number one!
20 hearts: power berry!

Lol cute name. Also, unless you develop an emotional attachment to that duck, you should sell it after you get the egg you need. I did the math, and chicken eggs are worth more in the long run.

Like im really gonna fall in love with a virtual duck o_o

oh and when i got my third heart and toby gave me eel rice Very Happy i didn't want it so i gave it back and it only made things better Super Happy

you never know! me and my pets are very close (: i have a collie, white ferret, and my darling cat Sierra! She won the animal festival contest so she has a crown(:
actually my cow has a crown too haha
ill be so sad next year when she dies Sad
avatar
AmyLeeXD
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader

Mood : Sick.
Number of posts : 2122
Female Reputation : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by Otaku12 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:59 pm

BEST DAY EVER! I rang the Second Bell, I got a dog (Collie named Fly) and I went on a date with Toby Super Happy WOoOT
avatar
Otaku12
Level 46

Mood : WOoOT
Number of posts : 3219
Female Reputation : 147

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by Otaku12 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:01 pm

AmyLeeXD wrote:
Otaku12 wrote:btw i WAS gonna name it Twinkie but put an "L" by accident sweat

hahah twinkle is better.. dont name animals after food
Shocked wow...the girl who loves food so much is telling me that?
avatar
Otaku12
Level 46

Mood : WOoOT
Number of posts : 3219
Female Reputation : 147

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by Pieguy88 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Otaku12 wrote:BEST DAY EVER! I rang the Second Bell, I got a dog (Collie named Fly) and I went on a date with Toby Super Happy WOoOT

um..... yay?
avatar
Pieguy88
Hokage's Assistant
Hokage's Assistant

Mood : dead
Number of posts : 2635
Male Reputation : 86

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by AmyLeeXD on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Otaku12 wrote:BEST DAY EVER! I rang the Second Bell, I got a dog (Collie named Fly) and I went on a date with Toby Super Happy WOoOT

I have the Collie too (: Though the white cat has the best tricks of the three animals i have

Otaku12 wrote:
AmyLeeXD wrote:
Otaku12 wrote:btw i WAS gonna name it Twinkie but put an "L" by accident sweat

hahah twinkle is better.. dont name animals after food
Shocked wow...the girl who loves food so much is telling me that?

Of course. I'm against eating animals. Naming an animal after food would be advocating its consumption.
avatar
AmyLeeXD
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader

Mood : Sick.
Number of posts : 2122
Female Reputation : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: HM AP

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum