Fire Red!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by Icefox on Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:10 pm

FIRE RED W00T GOO YEA!!
avatar
Icefox
Hokage's Assistant
Hokage's Assistant

Mood : AHGRAFGDGFHDGSHJSDGDKU fine
Number of posts : 3238
Male Reputation : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by sasukekun865 on Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:18 pm

Neku wrote:FIRE RED W00T GOO YEA!!
fire red is good but emeralds better
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by Icefox on Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:28 pm

pokemaster555 wrote:
Neku wrote:FIRE RED W00T GOO YEA!!
fire red is good but emeralds better

i kno but still WE MUST PRAISE THE FIRENESS OF REDNESS!!
avatar
Icefox
Hokage's Assistant
Hokage's Assistant

Mood : AHGRAFGDGFHDGSHJSDGDKU fine
Number of posts : 3238
Male Reputation : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by sasukekun865 on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:40 pm

Neku wrote:
pokemaster555 wrote:
Neku wrote:FIRE RED W00T GOO YEA!!
fire red is good but emeralds better

i kno but still WE MUST PRAISE THE FIRENESS OF REDNESS!!
....................
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by Icefox on Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:31 pm

pokemaster555 wrote:
Neku wrote:
pokemaster555 wrote:
Neku wrote:FIRE RED W00T GOO YEA!!
fire red is good but emeralds better

i kno but still WE MUST PRAISE THE FIRENESS OF REDNESS!!
....................
........................................................
avatar
Icefox
Hokage's Assistant
Hokage's Assistant

Mood : AHGRAFGDGFHDGSHJSDGDKU fine
Number of posts : 3238
Male Reputation : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by sasukekun865 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:25 pm

wow everythng a contest to you eh
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by Icefox on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:55 pm

pokemaster555 wrote:wow everythng a contest to you eh
<.<
avatar
Icefox
Hokage's Assistant
Hokage's Assistant

Mood : AHGRAFGDGFHDGSHJSDGDKU fine
Number of posts : 3238
Male Reputation : 25

Back to top Go down

wtf

Post by sasukekun865 on Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:24 pm

Neku wrote:
pokemaster555 wrote:wow everythng a contest to you eh
<.<
..........
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by Icefox on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:23 pm

pokemaster555 wrote:
Neku wrote:
pokemaster555 wrote:wow everythng a contest to you eh
<.<
..........
..............................
avatar
Icefox
Hokage's Assistant
Hokage's Assistant

Mood : AHGRAFGDGFHDGSHJSDGDKU fine
Number of posts : 3238
Male Reputation : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by Marc Spirit on Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:32 am

Leaf Green is also better,but Fire red is good for getting pokemon that you can't get in other 3rd gen games.

Marc Spirit
Level 4

Number of posts : 40
Male Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by sasukekun865 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:05 am

Marc Spirit wrote:Leaf Green is also better,but Fire red is good for getting pokemon that you can't get in other 3rd gen games.
your very well informed but i think emeralds the best for gba
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by Marc Spirit on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:16 pm

pokemaster555 wrote:
Marc Spirit wrote:Leaf Green is also better,but Fire red is good for getting pokemon that you can't get in other 3rd gen games.
your very well informed but i think emeralds the best for gba
Yes! Emeral is the best game...Btw...

Marc Spirit
Level 4

Number of posts : 40
Male Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by sasukekun865 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:20 pm

Marc Spirit wrote:
pokemaster555 wrote:
Marc Spirit wrote:Leaf Green is also better,but Fire red is good for getting pokemon that you can't get in other 3rd gen games.
your very well informed but i think emeralds the best for gba
Yes! Emeral is the best game...Btw...
lol
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by Marc Spirit on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:28 pm

pokemaster555 wrote:
Marc Spirit wrote:
pokemaster555 wrote:
Marc Spirit wrote:Leaf Green is also better,but Fire red is good for getting pokemon that you can't get in other 3rd gen games.
your very well informed but i think emeralds the best for gba
Yes! Emeral is the best game...Btw...
lol
Is something funny.... lol!

Marc Spirit
Level 4

Number of posts : 40
Male Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by sasukekun865 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Marc Spirit wrote:
pokemaster555 wrote:
Marc Spirit wrote:
pokemaster555 wrote:
Marc Spirit wrote:Leaf Green is also better,but Fire red is good for getting pokemon that you can't get in other 3rd gen games.
your very well informed but i think emeralds the best for gba
Yes! Emeral is the best game...Btw...
lol
Is something funny.... lol!
nothing i just think its cool that two people agree wit me emerald is the best gba game
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by stardust on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:43 pm

i love firered way more than any other gba pkmn game
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by stardust on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:43 pm

way more
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by stardust on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:44 pm

...........Cool
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by sasukekun865 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:45 am

stardust1 wrote:i love firered way more than any other gba pkmn game
fire red sux nah its good but emeralds better Toungue to stardust
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by stardust on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:15 am

pokemaster555 wrote:
stardust1 wrote:i love firered way more than any other gba pkmn game
fire red sux nah its good but emeralds better Toungue to stardust
i dont like emerald much ...even tho i no the clone trick
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by stardust on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:16 am

Cool
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by sasukekun865 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:17 am

stardust1 wrote:
pokemaster555 wrote:
stardust1 wrote:i love firered way more than any other gba pkmn game
fire red sux nah its good but emeralds better Toungue to stardust
i dont like emerald much ...even tho i no the clone trick
emerald rules come on just the fact that they have the battle frontier is the shiznit you know
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by stardust on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:25 am

ok.fine.The battle Tower thing makes it good...a reason i want platinum
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by sasukekun865 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:29 am

stardust1 wrote:ok.fine.The battle Tower thing makes it good...a reason i want platinum
ok see im right as always
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by stardust on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:55 am

pokemaster555 wrote:
stardust1 wrote:ok.fine.The battle Tower thing makes it good...a reason i want platinum
ok see im right as always
i still like firered way more
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Red!!!!!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum