forum help

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved forum help

Post by sasukekun865 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

come here if you have questions about the site
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down


Solved Re: forum help

Post by Z-man on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:42 pm

oh but just be sure to read the gym rules (page 1 of my gym thread)
avatar
Z-man
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader

Mood : frustrated -_-
Number of posts : 5919
Male Reputation : 159

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by stardust on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:46 pm

Z man wrote:
stardust121 wrote:ppl who had the scale badge were given the chaos badge.
yeah i know, just seems a little strange...
yeah,but...meh. ppl already got the badge
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by Z-man on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:48 pm

true.... but then whos gonna challenge gabes gym?
avatar
Z-man
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader

Mood : frustrated -_-
Number of posts : 5919
Male Reputation : 159

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by stardust on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:48 pm

Drkrai,gerry,CTrainer,Zero.....uh....
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by Z-man on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:49 pm

lol, well i mean it kinda seems like a free badge
avatar
Z-man
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader

Mood : frustrated -_-
Number of posts : 5919
Male Reputation : 159

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by stardust on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:54 pm

it is.
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by Z-man on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:55 pm

......
avatar
Z-man
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader

Mood : frustrated -_-
Number of posts : 5919
Male Reputation : 159

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by stardust on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:57 pm

yup,its based on posts.
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by Z-man on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:00 pm

i havent posted as much as u have, but have slightly more points scratch
avatar
Z-man
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader

Mood : frustrated -_-
Number of posts : 5919
Male Reputation : 159

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by DARKRAICLONE on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:03 pm

Hey Zman I Want To Tell You My Pokemon's Stats To See If There Ok To Enter If That's Ok
avatar
DARKRAICLONE
Level 15

Mood : Pretty Good
Number of posts : 339
Male Reputation : 7

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by stardust on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:05 pm

Z man wrote:i havent posted as much as u have, but have slightly more points scratch
the points are based from when Tpm started it over.uve posted more since then probably
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by Z-man on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:07 pm

DARKRAICLONE wrote:Hey Zman I Want To Tell You My Pokemon's Stats To See If There Ok To Enter If That's Ok
hmm, is there a way u could tell me theyre stats on lv 50?
avatar
Z-man
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader

Mood : frustrated -_-
Number of posts : 5919
Male Reputation : 159

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by Z-man on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:08 pm

stardust121 wrote:
Z man wrote:i havent posted as much as u have, but have slightly more points scratch
the points are based from when Tpm started it over.uve posted more since then probably
oh yeah, makes sense
avatar
Z-man
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader

Mood : frustrated -_-
Number of posts : 5919
Male Reputation : 159

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by DARKRAICLONE on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:31 pm

Um Well I Can't Because There Already 100's But I'll Try Ok (1)ZAPRONG (Electivire) Hp 164 Attack 160 Defense 113 Sp. Atk 117 Sp. Def 131 Speed 151
(2)Lucario Hp 172 Attack 158 Defense 112 Sp. Atk 155 Sp. Def 105 Speed 142
(3)Present (Gallade) Hp 170 Attack 157 Defense 115 Sp. Atk 126 Sp. Def 165 Speed 129
(4)IronSnake (Steelix) Hp 177 Attack 135 Defense 250 Sp. Atk 94 Sp. Def 125 Speed 58
(5)Osmoso (Umbreon) Hp 195 Attack 108 Defense 160 Sp. Atk 93 Sp. Def 180 Speed 101
(6)Salamence Hp 197 Attack 203 Defense 125 Sp. atk 160 Sp. Def 104 Speed 150
And That's It I Had To Use A Calculator So They Good To Enter?
avatar
DARKRAICLONE
Level 15

Mood : Pretty Good
Number of posts : 339
Male Reputation : 7

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by Z-man on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:40 pm

ill have to look up theyre max stats, but it might take a while Sad
avatar
Z-man
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader

Mood : frustrated -_-
Number of posts : 5919
Male Reputation : 159

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by E.P.T.C Bot on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:06 am

Z man wrote:
DARKRAICLONE wrote:
Z man wrote:yup, im the ground gym leader
Well When Are You Available To Battle And Also How Are The Gyms Ranked And This Is A Silly Question But How Many People Has The Chaos Badge?
well technically ive been a leader the 2nd longest, curtis's came b4 mine. but the gyms arent really ranked. as for the chaos badge, its a long story, not sure why people have it... dont think any1 challenged gabe yet.
also i can battle tomorrow if u want to challenge my gym 1st
me and D_A_z have both challenged/beat gabes gym -.-
avatar
E.P.T.C Bot
Bot

Number of posts : 4457
Male Reputation : 33

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by E.P.T.C Bot on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:08 am

DARKRAICLONE wrote:Um Well I Can't Because There Already 100's But I'll Try Ok (1)ZAPRONG (Electivire) Hp 164 Attack 160 Defense 113 Sp. Atk 117 Sp. Def 131 Speed 151
(2)Lucario Hp 172 Attack 158 Defense 112 Sp. Atk 155 Sp. Def 105 Speed 142
(3)Present (Gallade) Hp 170 Attack 157 Defense 115 Sp. Atk 126 Sp. Def 165 Speed 129
(4)IronSnake (Steelix) Hp 177 Attack 135 Defense 250 Sp. Atk 94 Sp. Def 125 Speed 58
(5)Osmoso (Umbreon) Hp 195 Attack 108 Defense 160 Sp. Atk 93 Sp. Def 180 Speed 101
(6)Salamence Hp 197 Attack 203 Defense 125 Sp. atk 160 Sp. Def 104 Speed 150
And That's It I Had To Use A Calculator So They Good To Enter?
an easier way to find out their stats for lvl 50 would be doing a lvl 50 battle in wifi
avatar
E.P.T.C Bot
Bot

Number of posts : 4457
Male Reputation : 33

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by Emilyyy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:26 am

Zero wrote:
Z man wrote:
DARKRAICLONE wrote:
Z man wrote:yup, im the ground gym leader
Well When Are You Available To Battle And Also How Are The Gyms Ranked And This Is A Silly Question But How Many People Has The Chaos Badge?
well technically ive been a leader the 2nd longest, curtis's came b4 mine. but the gyms arent really ranked. as for the chaos badge, its a long story, not sure why people have it... dont think any1 challenged gabe yet.
also i can battle tomorrow if u want to challenge my gym 1st
me and D_A_z have both challenged/beat gabes gym -.-
Why is the first person the beat Gabe's gym forgotten? cry
avatar
Emilyyy
Pokemon Gym 4 Leader

Number of posts : 3438
Female Reputation : 108

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by Emilyyy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:28 am

So Daz is only missing one badge now.. interesting..
avatar
Emilyyy
Pokemon Gym 4 Leader

Number of posts : 3438
Female Reputation : 108

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by E.P.T.C Bot on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:30 am

Emilyyy wrote:So Daz is only missing one badge now.. interesting..
your badge?
avatar
E.P.T.C Bot
Bot

Number of posts : 4457
Male Reputation : 33

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by Emilyyy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:31 am

Yeah.. *looks around everywhere to check for Daz trying to be sneaky*
avatar
Emilyyy
Pokemon Gym 4 Leader

Number of posts : 3438
Female Reputation : 108

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by E.P.T.C Bot on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:32 am

xD
avatar
E.P.T.C Bot
Bot

Number of posts : 4457
Male Reputation : 33

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by DARKRAICLONE on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Hi Zero I Want To Know I've Been On For A While And I Want To Know What's This Green Bar That Says Warning?
avatar
DARKRAICLONE
Level 15

Mood : Pretty Good
Number of posts : 339
Male Reputation : 7

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by Pieguy88 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:47 pm

if its green, u have no warning, which is good Very Happy and hi
avatar
Pieguy88
Hokage's Assistant
Hokage's Assistant

Mood : dead
Number of posts : 2635
Male Reputation : 86

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by Emilyyy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:38 pm

The green bar is pure evil! Like Pieguy's green name.
avatar
Emilyyy
Pokemon Gym 4 Leader

Number of posts : 3438
Female Reputation : 108

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: forum help

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum