pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by sasukekun865 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

come here for ar request for diamond and peral


Last edited by pokemaster555 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down


Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by sasukekun865 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:47 am

Neku The Ninja Pikachu wrote:ITS PIE MAN ITS FREAKIN AWSOME PIE
i dont know wat your talkin about but have you used any of my codes if so do you like em
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:45 pm

Those are some long codes.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by sasukekun865 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:47 pm

yea i know anyway peace
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by sasukekun865 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:01 am

my corner is dead theres no use posting any more codes it doesnt seem like anyone needs codes anymore (sigh) im out no1s on anyway
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by paulo on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:16 am

hey pokemaster, its me paulo again. can you gimme a ar code for a shiny rayquaza?

paulo
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by sasukekun865 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:37 am

yea ill make it now
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by sasukekun865 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:48 am

paulo wrote:hey pokemaster, its me paulo again. can you gimme a ar code for a shiny rayquaza?
here it is
94000130 fcff0000
b21c4d28 00000000
b0000004 00000000
e0000304 000000ec
820c820b 11e80000
191ac76c 56041dec
84cb5848 86bffb54
7cd6ee2f 60a357ff
5e3a8d20 061c746d
60b13e1b 4c755cfb
0feba957 46607fbd
6f684b7f c8e87e24
54c1b216 4e48711a
10c98a61 ec54aeb9
f5f20124 71d9929b
051e3ddd 13efe05a
81a4da25 b371ef55
b993842f c278a178
260e1c57 fcfbaacf
175ff606 414584ee
41c873a1 b1ddfb64
67d08e75 4cad744c
707bf25c 3ad8de93
9e35f5d5 87bda8c9
32de95ac 2cd9de7f
aacd6f8d 4b761f39
e3ff2dd5 931c7a91
551b365d 850d0bf3
6a422c61 f69a81c9
8186063e 64b1f2d8
3a9cbb7b ecbaa5e9
0dd1cf0d fea4afab
5e3a39d6 1c3a8ad7
7b2f796e 00000000
d2000000 00000000
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by Shane on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Oh hey pokemaster its Shane here. I know the pokemon master is busy with AR codes so I'm asking you to do this for me.

Darkrai
Shiny
Ot: Shane
Id: 00000
Moves: pick them for me
Stats: all 999
Everything Max
lv: 100

Shane
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by sasukekun865 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Shane wrote:Oh hey pokemaster its Shane here. I know the pokemon master is busy with AR codes so I'm asking you to do this for me.

Darkrai
Shiny
Ot: Shane
Id: 00000
Moves: pick them for me
Stats: all 999
Everything Max
lv: 100
yea of coruse sup shane where you been havent seen you 4 awhile
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by sasukekun865 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:09 pm

Shane wrote:Oh hey pokemaster its Shane here. I know the pokemon master is busy with AR codes so I'm asking you to do this for me.

Darkrai
Shiny
Ot: Shane
Id: 00000
Moves: pick them for me
Stats: all 999
Everything Max
lv: 100
heres your code iv been off all day so srry if it took awhile 4 me to responed here it is
94000130 fcff0000
b21c4d28 00000000
b0000004 00000000
e0000304 000000ec
e37ee37a 7a6d0000
471c83f2 a251f2ad
e675bf12 a5a92f0a
4a4ef4d7 6d889f88
1c151f65 f655fc3f
c687fdde 35a2774b
2a295d64 ef9c79f8
e743d5d5 4cb1f2e8
5d2b702b 558d3501
e24c9076 adcf5e12
4b40f079 8e243fda
f619dd98 d6e89252
7ffb444a 46dedd34
627af36a 10ecbe88
28e38a40 fb1b03f3
916af2bf 1820001c
a438a128 25439626
f49570b2 03346ca3
50b982d5 4a5738a5
0f1447fa c2045aa9
0ec5516d 57aa0de9
d6aa5638 34efbafb
b3046edd b7513232
e121f07a 0e8916d3
2de555a0 c7cb3cea
fca64249 c94c105b
d856d309 82045936
f2e7ab84 51b4f14f
36ea781f 6d2a3f0e
cf79d6fa 00000000
d2000000 00000000
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by sasukekun865 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:25 pm

i just tested that code shane it works perfect enjoy
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by Slimeborg65 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:53 am

Shane wrote:Oh hey pokemaster its Shane here. I know the pokemon master is busy with AR codes so I'm asking you to do this for me.

Darkrai
Shiny
Ot: Shane
Id: 00000
Moves: pick them for me
Stats: all 999
Everything Max
lv: 100

Shane!!!!!!!! wazzup?
avatar
Slimeborg65
Level 5

Mood : Regular I guess
Number of posts : 56
Male Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

MY POKESAV

Post by stardust on Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:13 am

pokemaster555 wrote:i just tested that code shane it works perfect enjoy
remember wen i said id make a Darlrai...I did.i tried & it works.my 1st success
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by sasukekun865 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:33 pm

stardust1 wrote:
pokemaster555 wrote:i just tested that code shane it works perfect enjoy
remember wen i said id make a Darlrai...I did.i tried & it works.my 1st success
good stardust
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by stardust on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:38 pm

pokemaster555 wrote:
stardust1 wrote:
pokemaster555 wrote:i just tested that code shane it works perfect enjoy
remember wen i said id make a Darlrai...I did.i tried & it works.my 1st success
good stardust
now i can make codes 2....except it has 2 b single pkmn & not teams
lol!
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by sasukekun865 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:39 pm

stardust1 wrote:
pokemaster555 wrote:
stardust1 wrote:
pokemaster555 wrote:i just tested that code shane it works perfect enjoy
remember wen i said id make a Darlrai...I did.i tried & it works.my 1st success
good stardust
now i can make codes 2....except it has 2 b single pkmn & not teams
lol!
really eh it will help tnx
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

here your code neku

Post by sasukekun865 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:26 pm

here it is neku all ev training items
94000130 fcff0000
b21c4d28 00000000
b0000004 00000000
e0000890 00000294
03e70121 03e70122
03e70125 03e70123
03e70126 03e70124
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
d2000000 00000000
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by Icefox on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:27 pm

pokemaster555 wrote:here it is neku all ev training items
94000130 fcff0000
b21c4d28 00000000
b0000004 00000000
e0000890 00000294
03e70121 03e70122
03e70125 03e70123
03e70126 03e70124
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
d2000000 00000000

wat does it do?
avatar
Icefox
Hokage's Assistant
Hokage's Assistant

Mood : AHGRAFGDGFHDGSHJSDGDKU fine
Number of posts : 3238
Male Reputation : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by sasukekun865 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:29 pm

Neku wrote:
pokemaster555 wrote:here it is neku all ev training items
94000130 fcff0000
b21c4d28 00000000
b0000004 00000000
e0000890 00000294
03e70121 03e70122
03e70125 03e70123
03e70126 03e70124
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
d2000000 00000000

wat does it do?
it puts all ev training items in your bag ev items promote stat increase but...its hard to get it right you have to use all of them to give your pokes great stats like mine
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by Icefox on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:31 pm

does it replace any itmes?
avatar
Icefox
Hokage's Assistant
Hokage's Assistant

Mood : AHGRAFGDGFHDGSHJSDGDKU fine
Number of posts : 3238
Male Reputation : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by sasukekun865 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:32 pm

Neku wrote:does it replace any itmes?
...it shouldent
avatar
sasukekun865
2nd Hokage
2nd Hokage

Mood : .................
Number of posts : 3713
Male Reputation : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by Icefox on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:35 pm

pokemaster555 wrote:
Neku wrote:does it replace any itmes?
...it shouldent
k...
avatar
Icefox
Hokage's Assistant
Hokage's Assistant

Mood : AHGRAFGDGFHDGSHJSDGDKU fine
Number of posts : 3238
Male Reputation : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by Icefox on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:25 pm

Neku wrote:
pokemaster555 wrote:
Neku wrote:does it replace any itmes?
...it shouldent
k...
it replaced all my item....good thing i didnt save
avatar
Icefox
Hokage's Assistant
Hokage's Assistant

Mood : AHGRAFGDGFHDGSHJSDGDKU fine
Number of posts : 3238
Male Reputation : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by stardust on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:41 pm

where is evry1
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by Shane on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:36 pm

can anyone make me a code for a shiny darkrai ar code? Thanks

Shane
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: pokemaster555s pokemon diamond ar forum

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum