The Library

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Library

Post by Delcatty on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Welcome to the library! Talk about your favorite books, videos, and movies!



(Please, NO VIOLENCE!) chainsaw 2 stupid stupid computer ninja sword chainsaw chainsaw 2 nail gun pistols machine gun pistol AK 47 sniper sniper 2 Flamethrower Flamethrower 2 Flamethrower 3 rocket launcher missile launcher grenade launcher MG-42 tank spam stupid computer stupid computer stupid violin


Last edited by Delcatty on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Delcatty
Level 15

Mood : Amused
Number of posts : 344
Female Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Delcatty on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:53 pm

I know a series called Warriors. It's about cats. mew MEOW!
avatar
Delcatty
Level 15

Mood : Amused
Number of posts : 344
Female Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by AmyLeeXD on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:29 pm

The Ender's Game series, and the House of Night series.
avatar
AmyLeeXD
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader

Mood : Sick.
Number of posts : 2122
Female Reputation : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Z-man on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:56 pm

hmmm... books...
my favorite are probly the few ive actually finished:
1. the catcher in the rye
2. the good earth
avatar
Z-man
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader

Mood : frustrated -_-
Number of posts : 5919
Male Reputation : 159

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by stardust on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:00 pm

all i can think of is the kite runner. wasn't bad...pretty good actually.
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Otaku12 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:03 pm

My fave book is Julie of the Wolves. That's how i got my mega-interest in wolves. A super great book
avatar
Otaku12
Level 46

Mood : WOoOT
Number of posts : 3219
Female Reputation : 147

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Z-man on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:10 pm

off topic but... nice avatar otaku lol!
avatar
Z-man
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader

Mood : frustrated -_-
Number of posts : 5919
Male Reputation : 159

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by stardust on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:11 pm

i just noticed the kfc bucket....now i'm hungrier >.<
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Otaku12 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:14 pm

hey thx thumbs up lol
avatar
Otaku12
Level 46

Mood : WOoOT
Number of posts : 3219
Female Reputation : 147

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by AmyLeeXD on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Z man wrote:hmmm... books...
my favorite are probly the few ive actually finished:
1. the catcher in the rye
2. the good earth

i read the good earth

i hated it
avatar
AmyLeeXD
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader

Mood : Sick.
Number of posts : 2122
Female Reputation : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by AmyLeeXD on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:55 pm

stardust121 wrote:all i can think of is the kite runner. wasn't bad...pretty good actually.

i thought it was a good book too
but my mom was traumatized by the part when that boy was raped by the other boy

she said it was terrible
o.O
avatar
AmyLeeXD
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader

Mood : Sick.
Number of posts : 2122
Female Reputation : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by CTrainer on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Z man wrote:hmmm... books...
my favorite are probly the few ive actually finished:
1. the catcher in the rye
2. the good earth
Read catcher and the rye and at first i disliked it but it took a while for me to really enjoy it but it was one of the most different books ive ever read they way it was writen and everything about it, kinda like hemingway but less douchy Very Happy
avatar
CTrainer
Level 35

Mood : Super Lorie-ish! / CTerrific!!
Number of posts : 1736
Male Reputation : 59

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by AmyLeeXD on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:16 pm

CTrainer wrote:
Z man wrote:hmmm... books...
my favorite are probly the few ive actually finished:
1. the catcher in the rye
2. the good earth
Read catcher and the rye and at first i disliked it but it took a while for me to really enjoy it but it was one of the most different books ive ever read they way it was writen and everything about it, kinda like hemingway but less douchy Very Happy

less douchy lol
avatar
AmyLeeXD
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader

Mood : Sick.
Number of posts : 2122
Female Reputation : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by CTrainer on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:18 pm

AmyLeeXD wrote:
CTrainer wrote:
Z man wrote:hmmm... books...
my favorite are probly the few ive actually finished:
1. the catcher in the rye
2. the good earth
Read catcher and the rye and at first i disliked it but it took a while for me to really enjoy it but it was one of the most different books ive ever read they way it was writen and everything about it, kinda like hemingway but less douchy Very Happy

less douchy lol
what its true! i hate hemingway Annoyed
avatar
CTrainer
Level 35

Mood : Super Lorie-ish! / CTerrific!!
Number of posts : 1736
Male Reputation : 59

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by AmyLeeXD on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:21 pm

CTrainer wrote:
AmyLeeXD wrote:
CTrainer wrote:
Z man wrote:hmmm... books...
my favorite are probly the few ive actually finished:
1. the catcher in the rye
2. the good earth
Read catcher and the rye and at first i disliked it but it took a while for me to really enjoy it but it was one of the most different books ive ever read they way it was writen and everything about it, kinda like hemingway but less douchy Very Happy

less douchy lol
what its true! i hate hemingway Annoyed

i cant think of any of his books
avatar
AmyLeeXD
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader

Mood : Sick.
Number of posts : 2122
Female Reputation : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by CTrainer on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:24 pm

AmyLeeXD wrote:
CTrainer wrote:
AmyLeeXD wrote:

less douchy lol
what its true! i hate hemingway Annoyed

i cant think of any of his books
he has lots he is like one of the most famous writers of all time for his writing style but he as a person is an terrible man
avatar
CTrainer
Level 35

Mood : Super Lorie-ish! / CTerrific!!
Number of posts : 1736
Male Reputation : 59

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by AmyLeeXD on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:26 pm

CTrainer wrote:
AmyLeeXD wrote:
CTrainer wrote:
AmyLeeXD wrote:

less douchy lol
what its true! i hate hemingway Annoyed

i cant think of any of his books
he has lots he is like one of the most famous writers of all time for his writing style but he as a person is an terrible man

i only know his name.
avatar
AmyLeeXD
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader

Mood : Sick.
Number of posts : 2122
Female Reputation : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by CTrainer on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Yea most people do and he has like 4 books or so and alot of short stories
avatar
CTrainer
Level 35

Mood : Super Lorie-ish! / CTerrific!!
Number of posts : 1736
Male Reputation : 59

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Z-man on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:26 am

AmyLeeXD wrote:
Z man wrote:hmmm... books...
my favorite are probly the few ive actually finished:
1. the catcher in the rye
2. the good earth

i read the good earth

i hated it
why? :O
avatar
Z-man
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader
4th Hokage/Pokemon Gym 2 Leader

Mood : frustrated -_-
Number of posts : 5919
Male Reputation : 159

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by stardust on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:38 pm

hemingway scratch
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Otaku12 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:39 pm

nvr heard of him ^_^'
avatar
Otaku12
Level 46

Mood : WOoOT
Number of posts : 3219
Female Reputation : 147

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by stardust on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:40 pm

AmyLeeXD wrote:
stardust121 wrote:all i can think of is the kite runner. wasn't bad...pretty good actually.

i thought it was a good book too
but my mom was traumatized by the part when that boy was raped by the other boy

she said it was terrible
o.O
sadly things are like that in places. i only read the book because of the movie.
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by stardust on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:41 pm

Otaku12 wrote:nvr heard of him ^_^'
so im not the only one Very Happy
avatar
stardust
Pokemon Master

Mood : odd
Number of posts : 6545
Male Reputation : 112

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Otaku12 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:43 pm

lol
avatar
Otaku12
Level 46

Mood : WOoOT
Number of posts : 3219
Female Reputation : 147

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by AmyLeeXD on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Z man wrote:
AmyLeeXD wrote:
Z man wrote:hmmm... books...
my favorite are probly the few ive actually finished:
1. the catcher in the rye
2. the good earth

i read the good earth

i hated it
why? :O

It was so unbearably boring. I had to read it for school. I don't like reading about people's lives, they aren't interesting. Thats why I prefer fiction.

My dad's paying me to read 'My Grandfather's Son'. It's killing me. But I want the money.
avatar
AmyLeeXD
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader
3rd Hokage//Pokemon Gym 1 Co-Leader

Mood : Sick.
Number of posts : 2122
Female Reputation : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum